Also spelled optimise.
In Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), optimization describes the process of increasing the percentage of visitors who convert on your website.
In CRO, there’s no magic bullet or special process for increasing conversions.
However, there is a proven method you can follow that involves:
- Taking a data-driven approach (gathering analytics data) and turning the data into a clear picture with a compelling story.
- Developing smart hypotheses about what you think is working and not working on your site.
- Testing those hypotheses through A/B testing.
- Implement the winning designs/tests on your website.
- Continually optimizing your site by not taking a “one and done” approach.