Our optimization formula provides you with a data-driven assessment of what’s happening on your website, what to improve, and what to implement to maximize conversions.
The Special Formula
1. START WITH A FULL CONVERSION AUDIT ON YOUR SITE
Digging deep into your site analytics data, we crunch the numbers, to provide you with a comprehensive assessment of what’s currently working – and what’s not – on your site.
We look at important factors like demographics, traffic sources, key word searches, buying cycles, and drop-off points in your conversion funnel.
We then apply this information and summarize it in a detailed report, outlining everything about the current state of your site – and what needs to be changed to optimize conversions.
What You Get: You’ll receive a detailed report outlining everything you need to know about the current state of your site. Included will be many informed, data-driven hypotheses recommending specific changes, or A/B tests, to carry out to help you increase conversions.
In A/B testing, two versions, or elements of a website, are shown to visitors. The version that converts better wins; that’s the version that will be implemented on your site.
2. PRIORITIZE THE TOP LIST OF A/B TEST RECOMMENDATIONS
- Based on the data obtained from your website audit, we suggest tangible, concrete ways to improve your site.
- But, we never assume our suggestions will just work – we test first! To test, we apply the gold standard of web testing, a procedure called A/B testing (also known as split testing).
- In order to conduct a proper A/B test, much scientific rigor is needed. We go to great lengths to ensure all tests we run are accurate, valid, statistically significant, and insightful.
- We start by developing and defining smart hypotheses that get to the nub of your conversion issues.
- We then plan and prioritize the best tests to run first, with the biggest potential to win – so you get the biggest bang out of your testing dollars.
What You Get: You’ll receive a methodically organized, detailed spreadsheet stating and prioritizing the best A/B tests to carryout to help you quickly increase conversions.
3. RUN & IMPLEMENT WINNING DESIGNS ON YOUR SITE
- Running the top selected A/B tests, we’ll create all design variants, set-up the A/B tests, and run them, regularly reporting results to you.
- You’ll receive regular updates on the results and suggested next steps for implementation.
- For winning tests, we’ll work your team to implement the winning test designs on your site. At this point, you should start to see conversions increase and the revenue rolling in.
What You Get: You’ll have A/B test implementation work done for you so you don’t need to worry about coding, tracking, or monitoring. You’ll receive regular updated on the status of your A/B test results and recommendations for which winning designs should be implemented on your site. We’ll also implement the changes for you right on your site.
4. ONGOING OPTIMIZATION
- Monitoring the performance of your updated site, we’ll track and monitor how your optimized site is performing – as you watch conversions increase.
What You Get: You’ll receive regular reports and updates, so you know exactly what’s happening with your site, how the improvements are boosting your conversions, and how they’re continuing to bring you value over time.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR OUR COMPLETE CRO PACKAGE?
Depending where you are in your optimization efforts, you may choose to implement the full program, or use any combination of services.
While we work with companies of all sizes, our optimization program is best suited for websites that:
- Generate over $1 million, annually, in online revenue
- Have at least 10,000 unique visitors coming your site each month
- While CRO is potentially very powerful — and profitable — it takes time.
- To ensure statistical significance, we typically run each test for a minimum of two weeks. Generally, we can run about two tests per month on your site, depending on your site traffic. You can expect to see results within the first eight weeks. And, gains should roll in every month after.
- To ensure we carryout the best optimization program possible for you, we require a minimum three-month time commitment. But, because web optimization is an ongoing process, most clients chose to go with a rolling annual contract.
- Over this time, we’ll work exhaustively to undertake research on your site, develop and prioritize smart hypotheses, conduct scientifically sound A/B tests, and work with you to implement money-making website changes.
- Although A/B testing is an investment, it’s a value-added service that should, ultimately, pay for itself.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Based on your specific needs, we can help you with any of the steps outlined above. Or, carryout the full program for you — so you can focus on what you do best.
To get a quote for our customized CRO program — a winning formula! — get in touch.
Improve your conversion rates and drive more revenue growth. Get a free quote today.
GET A FREE ANALYSIS